About us: www.kerwinrae.com
Kerwin Rae is Australia’s leading business strategist and high-performance specialist having helped over 100,000 businesses with his revolutionary approach to business growth and personal transformation. Our events and programs have a comprehensive blueprint for success and are designed to accelerate results fast within a supportive and purpose-built community.
About the team:
At Kerwin Rae, we stand for helping people – especially, when it comes to seeing our own team succeed and reach their full potential – not only at work, but also in every aspect of their life. We’re a tight-knit, visionary bunch, brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, no limit thinking and a desire to see each other excel.
We are looking to bring an experienced Sales Manager to join our amazing team on a full-Time basis at our Sydney Office.
Excellent ability to lead and motivate the sales team are the two very important attributes for this role!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Hit sales goals and KPI’s.
- Lead from the front every day, show the team how sticking to an operating rhythm and a proven sales process leads to success
- Set objectives, train, and coach sales team, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled by the sales team.
- Assess the current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
- Observe sales calls side by side with the consultants and use the opportunity to celebrate the wins and provide feedback on the opportunities for improvement.
- Sales reporting to the executive and leadership teams.
- Working closely with Marketing and Finance on company targets.
- Understand customers and how they relate to our products.
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company targets and standards are met by holding daily huddles with the team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills:
- You must be able to deal with change and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Sales, and
- At least 3 years’ experience in as a Sales Manager role or similar.
- Proven track record of success in the sales cycle from plan to close.
- Competency running sales reports and interpreting the data.
- Proven ability to lead a sales team to meet sales goals and KPI targets.
- Deep understanding of CRM system (Salesforce) and best practices.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience managing, training and directing a sales team to success.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are looking to work in a dynamic company, with a high performing, fast pace team, that values their employees, is fun and can offer opportunity for professional & personal growth – then please send through a current resume with a cover letter outlining why you are suited to this position to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.