Working for Kerwin Rae – your focus will be on securing sales for their world class events and business coaching services. Working closely with the Sales Manager, you will be provided with a never ending stream of leads and it will be your tenacity and drive that will see conversions through to sales.
Your experience thriving in a high volume sales environment, including telecoms, banking and insurance will be highly regarded.
What will you be doing
- High volume of outbound calls from marketing generated leads
- Providing training and event information and setting follow ups/keep in touch calls to generate business in the future
- Keep detailed notes in the CRM
Ideally you will have
- Experience in a similar phone based sales role will be highly advantageous
- In depth understanding of the consultative selling framework
- Tenacity & self-motivation
The Good stuff (what the position will offer you!)
- Full time position
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive base plus bonuses
- Work in a dynamic and high performing team
- Learn from the best with lots of opportunity for growth
- Open plan, buzzy, bright and fun offices in the heart of Pyrmont, break out areas, table tennis, meditation room, in house gym
- Breakfast/lunch/snacks and wellbeing products provided
- “3 hour Fridays” once a month and early finish every Friday
If you are looking to work in a dynamic company, with a high performing, fast pace team, that values their employees, is fun and can offer opportunity for professional & personal growth – then please send through a current resume with a cover letter outlining why you are suited to this position to:- email@example.com
Due to high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.