- Your primary responsibility is making the experience for our existing customers as valuable as possible, with engagement and retention as primary metrics to drive customer retention.
- You have experience in solving complex problems and using critical thinking and available data to drive high-end commercial and customer outcomes.
- You will manage ongoing member communications, including event announcements and reminders across multiple platforms (email, social, outbound calls, etc.) to educate customers on the value of our services and identify customer concerns and provide solutions
- You will play a key role in improving an evolving tech stack to carry out and measure lifecycle marketing initiatives that contribute to the long-term roadmap for retention success, by leveraging best in class retention and engagement techniques and innovative digital solutions.
- You will be responsible for forming a reporting framework for customers at different stages of their customer journey and be responsible for reporting on engagement and conversion metrics, delivering measurement and insights, deepening our knowledge of retention to inform strategy.
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, agile/SCRUM environment
- Process and detail orientated, with strong documentation and project management skills
- Experience in creating business cases to support customer retention initiatives
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and simply get things done, while never losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Strong direct-channel experience, including email and owned channels
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate findings into strategic actions.
- Able to perform in a rapid, dynamic environment where critical thinking, creativity and confidence are highly valued.
- Provide internal feedback on how to improve client retention
- Design testing strategies to continually optimize and improve existing communications and automated workflows (copy, timing, email design, triggers, etc.)
- Experience with Customer Loyalty Programs, CRM, or Marketing Automation
- Experience working with Marketing Automation Software eg Salesforce, Marketo
- Willingness to learn and develop knowledge of relevant systems
If you are looking to work in a dynamic company, with a high performing, fast pace team, that values their employees, is fun and can offer opportunity for professional & personal growth – then please send through a current resume with a cover letter outlining why you are suited to this position to:- email@example.com
Due to high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.