About us: www.kerwinrae.com
Kerwin Rae is Australia’s leading business strategist and high-performance specialist having helped over 100,000 businesses with his revolutionary approach to business growth and personal transformation. Our events and programs have a comprehensive blueprint for success and are designed to accelerate results fast within a supportive and purpose-built community.
About the team:
At Kerwin Rae, we stand for helping people – especially, when it comes to seeing our own team succeed and reach their full potential – not only at work, but also in every aspect of their life. We’re a tight-knit, visionary bunch, brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, no limit thinking and a desire to see each other excel.
The Event Coordinator is responsible for providing organizational and operational support in the development and execution of event projects. You will oversee, plan, deliver and support on 3 key events including the Fast Growth Summit Tour, Nail It and Scale It and K2 Elite Mastermind (with one annual destination event) from inception through to delivery. We are actively recruiting for this immediate start role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Managing event deadlines, timelines, and schedules
● Managing supplier relationships, sourcing new suppliers and venues and negotiating quotes
● Manage all event logistics; planning, delivery and debrief
● Creation, proofing, and printing of all collateral for events
● Management and training of crew for and at events
● Arrange team travel, including flights, accommodation & transfer
● Assist with event stock, including ordering, packing & auditing
● Collaborating with the rest of the events team on innovative ways to improve the look, feel and experience to deliver world class events
● Supporting the Event Manager in researching destination and leadership locations and sourcing potential venues
● Communications flow management with all internal and external stakeholders
● Provide accurate reporting in pre-briefs and debrief
● Keeping Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for event processes up to date
● Fulfill other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required
The above list is not exhaustive, and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
● Events degree or formal qualifications in event planning highly desirable
● Minimum one years’ experience in an events assistant/event coordinator full time role
● Ability to remain calm, be solutions focused and manage multiple projects at the one time
● Sydney location preferred but open to remote working for the right candidate (must travel to events)
● Proven experience in running an event from start to finish
● Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
● Experience using CRM software and comfortable with new technologies
● Experience with high level negotiation
● Overnight/multisite stays away for work may be required to fulfil the requirements of the Role
If you are looking to work in a dynamic company, with a high performing, fast pace team, that values their employees, is fun and can offer opportunity for professional & personal growth – then please send through a current resume with a cover letter outlining why you are suited to this position to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.