Kerwin Rae is a leading Small Business Consultant who specialises in providing small to medium sized business owners the tools, strategies and tactics to accelerate growth and overcome any obstacles they may encounter on their journey as an entrepreneur.
Our training programs are designed to equip existing business owners or start-ups with the tools and mindset required to create successful and sustainable businesses; encompassing strategic planning, marketing, sales, capital raising, exit strategies and everything in between.
Due to our own rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced Web Developer to bring to life all design online. The scope of this role varies and will provide the ability to be involved and initiate various development projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Someone who can take initiative and make sound recommendations around all things web related.
- Requires someone who thinks like a leader with an entrepreneurial mindset
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
Key accountabilities include:
- Creative input around system setup flow
- Support in launching company podcast
- Ongoing maintenance and updates of the new company website
- Setup, launch and maintenance of automated webinars with ongoing support to ensure this performing at an optimum level
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and CEO as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Project management of online and digital launches
- The position also requires constant communication with colleagues.
This opportunity would best suit an experienced, accomplished and creative Web Developer who believes in their capability.
We are known for having one of the most dynamic and diverse high performance cultures in business. ?With a ?team from all over the world we are all driven to be the best at what we do and have fun along the way.
Your hard work and flexibility will be rewarded with great working conditions and excellent career opportunities.
Want to find out more?….
Please watch the video above?and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!