Kerwin Rae is a leading Small Business Consultant who specialises in providing small to medium sized business owners the tools, strategies and tactics to accelerate growth and overcome any obstacles they may encounter on their journey as an entrepreneur.
Our training programs are designed to equip existing business owners or start-ups with the tools and mindset required to create successful and sustainable businesses; encompassing strategic planning, marketing, sales, capital raising, exit strategies and everything in between.
Due to our own rapid growth we are looking for a true sales professional with a deep passion to work and learn from a dynamic, engaging and accomplished business leader. ?
The main focus of the role will be to drive significant sales outcomes through prompt responses to new sales leads and the utilisation and management of our existing customer database.?
Key accountabilities include:
- Achieving quarterly & annual sales targets
- Using the CRM system (Infusionsoft) to mine the existing client base for opportunities
- Following up the constant stream of new prospects from our social media and marketing
- Positioning appointments, sales and our high-ticket services as “no brainer” decisions
- Setting up, qualifying and positioning sales interviews
- Contributing to strategic development and ideas to grow sales
- Account management of higher value clients to ensure WOW customer experience
- Taking ownership on sales activity and results
- Building strong relationships with current and future clients and the team
- Delivering quality and value consistently
Skills and Knowledge:
- Working with CRM systems ? infusionsoft / sales force are desired
- Achieving strong sales results by mining an existing customer database
- Direct sales background
- High ticket/price point sales eg recruitment, software solutions, real estate, other training products
- Account Management for high value clients
- Building networks and leveraging those to drive sales
- Using sales data to analyse and improve performance
- Reporting on sales activity and results
- Use of technology ? skype, google tools
- Active on social media
This opportunity would best suit an experienced & accomplished sales professional who believes in their capability. Excellent rapport building skills are essential to drive strong relationships that will lead to further business development opportunities.
We are known for having one of the most dynamic and diverse high performance cultures in business. ?With a ?team from all over the world we are all driven to be the best at what we do and have fun along the way.
Your hard work and flexibility will be rewarded with great working conditions and excellent career opportunities.
Want to find out more?….
Please watch the video above?and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!
This position is located in Sydney.