Kerwin Rae is a leading Small Business Consultant who specialises in providing small to medium sized business owners the tools, strategies and tactics to accelerate growth and overcome the obstacles they encounter on their journey as an entrepreneur.
We specialise in educating, training and supporting business owners to identify, plan and manage marketing, sales and strategic planning in order to grow businesses fast.
Due to our own rapid growth we are looking for a motivated, talented, flexible and professional Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive support to our CEO across all aspects of personal and professional productivity and time management.
Key accountabilities include:
- Support in the management of personal brand across a range of social media networks
- Diary management including scheduling appointments and planning meetings to ensure optimal time utilisation
- Gatekeeper style screening for interview, podcast and speaking requests
- Screening and directing telephone calls and email management
- Support to Protect the CEO?s time from non urgent distractions
- Onsite conference, keynote and workshop support
- Proofing, producing, summarising and composing confidential correspondence, communication for team, reports, and presentations as required
- Planning, organising and managing small meetings, workshops and conferences. This includes end-to-end meeting management including agenda, minutes and action items
- Liaising, redirecting and following-up enquiries with stakeholders, clients and external parties
- Organising travel arrangements, domestic and internationally
- Running errands when required in a personal and professional capacity
Skills and Experience:
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills.
- Proficiency in G Suite and MAC highly regarded
- Demonstrated capacity to manage multiple tasks and meet diverse business priorities whilst being responsive and flexible to changes
- The ability to be able to research and summarise key concepts and ideas quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to gain agreement and commitment from others by persuading, influencing and negotiating effectively.
- The ability to be able to take direct feedback and maintain even temperament
- Demonstrated decision-making capability; this includes gathering / reviewing information before making a decision, proactively instigating action, and taking responsibility for all decisions made
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- An entrepreneurial mindset and leadership thinking.
- The ability to have fun while being challenged to grow in a fast paced environment. ?
- 2 + years experience in a similar role
We are known for having one of the most dynamic and diverse high performance cultures in business. ?With a ?team from all over the world we are all driven to be the best at what we do and have fun along the way.
Your hard work and flexibility will be rewarded with great working conditions and excellent career opportunities.
Want to find out more?….
Please watch the video above?and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!
This position is located in Sydney.