Kerwin Rae is a leading Small Business Consultant who specialises in providing small to medium sized business owners the tools, strategies and tactics to accelerate growth and overcome any obstacles they may encounter on their journey as an entrepreneur.
Our training programs are designed to equip existing business owners or start-ups with the tools and mindset required to create successful and sustainable businesses; encompassing strategic planning, marketing, sales, capital raising, exit strategies and everything in between.
We are an established entrepreneurial company that has launched an ongoing project that involves the filming and production of a range of raw, edgy and hard hitting reality/documentary style video formats for social and web distribution.
Due to our own rapid growth, we are looking for a stand out filmmaker who can to use their skills and experience in video and post production and storytelling to become part of a rare and unique opportunity. Someone who not only values their own talent and ability to execute but also values the opportunity to work within a fun, successful, vibrant, forward thinking culture.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Filming on DSLR for online delivery
- Capturing good quality audio and positioning yourself to take advantage of ambient lighting set ups or to light when time allows
- Editing with Adobe Creative suite on Apple (or similar)
- Encoding footage for online delivery & Social Media
- We are publishing content across Youtube, Facebook, Snapchat, instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. So experience with these platforms will be advantageous but not a necessity.
- Strong technical skills with your hardware and also with software and technology.
- Able to work quickly and be self disciplined to make creative and editorial judgements.
- Creative, very well organised and have strong work ethic.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and hustle to get things done.
Key accountabilities include:
- Documentary style run-the- gun filmmaking (daily / weekly)
- Setting up, lighting and filming 2 camera interviews
- Editing for a range of formats (.30 sec clips to 8 minute shows)
- Creative input to make the content shine driving audience engagement – retained attention
- Maintaining and organising Video assets and archive
- The ability to work to very high standards of production at speed
- The desire to have fun and be apart an incredible team and something ground breaking
- You love collaborating with strong creative talent already in the business and you can take direction without your ego getting in the way and work under pressure and deadlines.
- You can handle multiple projects at any one time and your ability to drive quality post production delivery and evolve creatively is something you are proud of.
- You will work with the CEO and another filmmaker to support the filming and post production daily and weekly in the office, at events, in interviews, on the road wherever he may go.
- Ability to edit and organise content daily as you shoot it.
- Able to give direction and creative suggestions whilst also being able to take direction and creative ideas and execute or build upon them.
The right talent is someone who enjoys a level of autonomy in their work life and can work independently to deadlines and also works really well inside a high performance low ego team environment.
Someone who genuinely values strong culture and is driven by not only being the best but working with the best.
For the right person this is a unique opportunity with a career path that will lead them to the highest levels of their ambition.
We already have established one of the strongest brands in our space in Australia and are taking on social media to completely dominate our space nationally and expand into international markets.
Want to find out more?….
Please watch the video above?and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!
This position is located in Sydney.